Sunday, June 14, 2009

July and August

Thanks to those of you who left comments on my last post. Thanks for all the nice things you said.

Okay, so, I'm leaving this next week and will be out of town until just before the first Sunday in July. Since the primary kids in our ward already know "I Lived in Heaven" (we often sang it for the opening song in January, February, and March) I'm just planning on reteaching and reviewing so I won't have a lesson plan made for July.

From those comments on the last post it looks like some of you use this blog as a reference and some of you actually use the lesson plans I write up. So, I might go ahead and write something up for August when I get back from vacation in July. I'll have to see how I feel and how moving plans are coming. In the mean time, feel free to use my post How I Do It and write up a lesson plan for August yourself.

I noticed that the first verse of the song "Families Can Be Together Forever" would naturally go great with the third gospel objective listed in the Outline for August (My family can be together forever through the ordinances of the temple) and the second verse would go great with the second gospel principle listed for August (I will prepare now to go to the temple). So, the song could easily be split between the two weeks.

Good Luck and have a happy Fourth of July.

No comments: